Tuesday 7 November 2017

..in love

I FELL IN LOVE
I closed my eyes as I fell in love
Not to be blind, but to see
The real you
and I fell in deep.
I saw the child-like child in curiosity
And the affection closing in to breed
As you wanted to share the same
I fell in love as I closed my eyes
To see the real you out there.
Across the ocean,
On the mountains
And by the sea shore you live,
On the plains you sow paddy
And one language you speak
with Love
With Love a wordless language
Of a heartfelt smile
And I hear
I hear you loud.
But then again I see a frown
When in race you dress
I see the distance taking me away from you
I wish you stop letting it define
Who you are
And just let your human love free,
For I fell in love with the real you in me.

No comments:

Αρνούμαι τον κόσμο σας

Ο χρόνος περνά και δείχνει τα σημάδια του. Η φύση απλά είναι πάντα εκεί. Σημάδια λέω τις πληγές του ανθρώπου. Η φύση του είναι πάντα ε...